[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Quick follow up to article discussion at today's meeting

Hi all!

I'm not the most brilliant architect in the world, but if we end up writing articles (even if it's just on the Eclipse Wiki pages), I wouldn't mind helping out. In particular, I have a writing background (journalism/technical writing), so I wouldn't mind editing the information once we get things started (have to have something to edit).

So just let me know if you think that would be useful. Didn't see where I'd put that on the Wiki page for today's meeting, so at Martin's request, I'm just forwarding it along to the EAC mailing list.

Thanks!
--Fitz

Brian Fitzpatrick
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Eclipse Data Tools Platform Connectivity Team Lead
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.

Back to the top