[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC Minutes - Aug 14

Hi all,

the minutes of the call we just had are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_August_14_2008

For the attendee list, here is what I got:
  • Signed-up: Mary Ruddy, Darin Swanson, John Arthorne, Eugene Chan, Brian Fitzpatrick, Martin Oberhuber, Mik Kersten, Ingo Muschenetz, Bjorn Freeman-Benson, Richard Gronback, Michael Scharf, Andrew Overholt, Oisin Hurley, Markus Knauer, Tom Watson, Neil Haug, Ed Merks, Brett Porter, John Arthorne, Boris Bokowski, Steve Northover
  • Tentative: John Duimovich,
  • Regrets: Harm Sluiman, John Wiegand, Oliver Cole, Mike Wilson, Darin Wright
    Those who are not mentioned or misspelt, please add yourselves to the
    Wiki (next time, you can avoid this by repsonding the Google Calendar
    Invitation -- just click on the "I come" or "I won't come" link.

    Avoid editing the Wiki only while the call is ongoing and 1 hour after,
    since this is when the Notestaker makes changes (and needs to
    merge otherwise).

    Action Items

    • MichaelS to draft an E-Mail about the "plugin granularity" idea, searching for people to lead the effort
    • Bjorn or Anne to add a "year of appointment" to members on the councils page
    • Martin to draft an E-Mail to eclipse.org-committers for review, inviting to put EAC on CC of bugs
      • Martin to send E-Mail to EAC list as a reminder for "Architectural Walkthrough". Will propose this to the public only when we get one more project so sign up (in addition to mylyn) to make the review by putting together material (slideware, ...)
      • Martin to propose alternate meeting scheme on the mailing list
      • Martin to create bugzilla bugs for the ISchedulingRule and LGPL discussions
    • Everyone to think about time commitments that can be made for "architectural things" at Eclipse
    • Everyone to propose new members on the mailing list
    Cheers,
    http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

    Back to the top