[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC meeting on Thursday

EAC Members,

you should just have received an invitation from Google Calendar
for our monthly phone meeting on Thursday.

A Wiki agenda is on
   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_August_14_2008
feel free to edit or send ideas for discussion to the mailing list.

As the EAC, we have the privilege to suggest improvements in all
areas of our work at Eclipse. Suggestions are welcome!

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top