[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fw: New AG Lead and AC Representative

AC,
I would like to introduce Eugene Chan as the new TPTP Representative on the EAC. Eugene has been very active Hyades/TPTP committer since 2003 and is the new TPTP Architecture Group (AG) Lead.

PS

Paul Slauenwhite
IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

Internet: paules@xxxxxxxxxx
Telephone: (905) 413-3861
Tie Line: 313-3861
----- Forwarded by Paul Slauenwhite/Toronto/IBM on 25/07/2008 01:05 PM -----

          Oliver E Cole <oec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          25/07/2008 12:45 PM

"TPTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)" <tptp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Eugene Chan/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Paul Slauenwhite/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

Subject

New AG Lead and AC Representative

  I am pleased to announce that Eugene Chan has been approved as the
new AG lead for the TPTP project.  He will also be assuming the position
of TPTP representative on the Eclipse Architecture Council.  (After
seeing Animal House, I always have a problem with saying "assume the
position...;)

  Eugene has been involved as a committer for TPTP for a good long time
and will also be leading the TPTP profiler community outreach effort, so
this retasking is entirely appropriate.

  He replaces Paul Slauenwhite who I personally thank for his efforts
over the last year.  Paul will remain a committer on TPTP, but will
split his time with some other consuming product efforts.

  Best of luck to both and I look forward to the coming year working
with both of you.

  Eugene, do you really know what you are getting into? ;)

--oec

Oliver E Cole                                  oec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
OC Systems                                     www.ocsystems.com
9990 Lee Hwy, Suite 270                        (v) 703.359.8160 x160
Fairfax, VA, 22030                             (f) 703.359.8161

GIF image

GIF image

Back to the top