From: Mike Milinkovich [mailto:mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 5:57 AM
To: 'E4 developer list'; mik@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'eclipse.org-architecture-council'
Cc: 'Lynn Gayowski'; Ian Skerrett
Subject: RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] RE:
[eclipse.org-architecture-council] E4 Summit preparation

> What's the status of support for remote attendees? Even a
> Webcam constantly broadcasting the scene would be more
> helpful than nothing. Add a free Skypecast, and up to 100
> People can conference for free. I've never tried it and
> Don't know the quality, but in the absence of something
> Better it might be worth a try?
> https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/home

As of this moment we have done nothing special to set up access for remote
attendees. I was under the impression that it was not required.

If anyone can provide some guidance on what to do, Lynn might be able to
whip up something quickly.

Back to the top