RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] E4 Summit preparation

Done:
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Eclipse_Application_Model#Notification_Service
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Eclipse_Application_Model#Focus_Service

> And add your hyperlinks for the Mylyn Interaction Log to
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Commands

Done:
* http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Commands#Mylyn_Monitor_API

As mentioned on the call, unfortunately I cannot make it to the summit.
Hopefully the above write-ups provide enough of a starting point for
discussion during or after the summit.  Of those attending, Bjorn, Wayne
Beaton and Chris Aniszczyk have all interacted considerably with the Mylyn
committers on the technology discussed.  I'll also be around on Skype on the
22nd in case questions arise (my username is "beatmik").

I expect it will be a great event and am sorry to miss it!

Cheers,

Mik

--
Mik Kersten