Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bookkeeping (the kind way to say"inviting inactive members to resign")

Title: New Page 1
Martin,
Correct - the Architecture Council is populated as per the Bylaws. The Bylaws state that each Strategic member gets to appoint one person to the Architecture Council and each Top Level Project gets the same. Everyone else is appointed by the EMO on the basis of merit and contribution.

- Bjorn

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
Does every strategic developer automatically earn a seat on the AC?
Or is it tied to other criteria?

I tought that I had read somewhere that earning a seat on the AC
is tied to personal achievements in the spirit of "meritocracy", so
I thought it was tied to individual committers or other persons who
earned themselves some honors in the Eclipse Community.

--
New Page 1 [end of message]

Back to the top