RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Bookkeeping (the kind way to say"inviting inactive members to resign")

Title: New Page 1
Just briefly looking over the list of names, I find that most of those names
that I haven't ever encountered or seen active on the ac list or calls ore
labelled "Strategic Developer".

Does every strategic developer automatically earn a seat on the AC?
Or is it tied to other criteria?

I tought that I had read somewhere that earning a seat on the AC
is tied to personal achievements in the spirit of "meritocracy", so
I thought it was tied to individual committers or other persons who
earned themselves some honors in the Eclipse Community.

Now that might certainly be true for those people labelled
"Strategic Devloper" as well, it's just that I personally haven't
ever had any kind of contact with most of them.

Cheers,