[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder - Architectural council call on April 10 at 11:00 AM EDT

This is a council member reminder that we have an architectural council call on April 10th.  One of the topics that Bjorn introduced on the last call is the question of how we can make Eclipse more attractive to independent software developers.

Bjorn thought that this was an issue for Eclipse, and it is definitely an issue for  the Higgins project. The Eclipse foundation has a strong reputation in the corporate open source world, but we hear from independents and "cool" organizations, that it is too corporate. I'd be very interested in thoughts comments and suggestions from other projects.