RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Minutes from today's call

Actually, I didn't know e4 was on the agenda either. :-) I was in another
meeting and only joined the AC call because Ed ping'ed me to tell me people
were talking about it.

McQ.

             "Schaefer, Doug"
             <Doug.Schaefer@wi
             ndriver.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "eclipse.org-architecture-council"
             eclipse.org-archi         <eclipse.org-architecture-council@e
             tecture-council-b         clipse.org>
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE:
             03/13/08 15:01            [eclipse.org-architecture-council]
                                       Minutes from today's call

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council"
             <eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council@
               eclipse.org>

I'm certainly not blaming anyone but myself for missing the meeting. The
culture we have in the CDT is "I want feature X" and we say "great, where's
the patch". I want to be reminded about the meetings and I'm sure I can
patch outlook myself to do that.

At either rate, I'm just sad I missed the meeting. I didn't realize e4 was
on the agenda. Rather than polling the arch council site for agenda
updates, it would be nice to know before hand. For example, if you have a
big topic to talk about, let us know on the list so we can prepare before
the meeting. Which also sounds like a good process for architecture changes
at Eclipse ;).

DougS.