From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Thursday, 13 March, 2008 17:01
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Minutes from today's call

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council_Minutes_March_13_2008
--

[end of message]

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Architecture Council members,

I've added a January 17 call to the schedule since this week's call didn't work for so many of you. Also, we have changed the schedule to have the calls *every month* instead of every other month. There seems to be enough interest in the calls to warrant making them monthly, plus if a call needs to be cancelled for some reason it's not such a long time until the next one.

Please see the wiki for the additional dates. If I have overlooked something and any of these dates looks like it won't work for a significant number of people, please let me know right away so I can adjust the schedule.

Thanks for your patience while we work this out.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
503-784-3788