Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] another Architecture councilnomination

Ed, Martin,
The current Eclipse Development Process (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php#4_5_Councils) says "Appointed members of the Architecture Council are appointed to three year renewable terms." Given that I am in the process of revising the EDP, now would be a good time for the community to decide on a different wording. I am open to suggestions.

- Bjorn

Ed Merks wrote:
In general, I think we should expect a reasonable level of
participation to be a member in good standing.  Should we set a bar for
that?  Like attending at least 1 in every 3 meetings?

--
New Page 1 [end of message]

Back to the top