Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] another Architecture councilnomination

Martin,
Architecture Council is not lifetime, but its also a multi-year honor/appointment, thus we won't be removing anyone for inactivity yet.

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
While it's great to get lots of excellent, bright new people to the EAC,
I'm wondering if we should also do some bookkeeping to see if there's
any member not really active any more ... just like removing inactive
committers ... or is EAC membership meant as a lifetime honor?

--

[end of message]

Back to the top