Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] We need a volunteer moderatorfor this week's call

Doug, we need someone to enter the moderator code and someone to take notes and post the notes to the wiki. If you can do those things or get someone to help you do them, you're the guy! How about it?

Anne Jacko

On Feb 11, 2008, at 12:37 PM, Schaefer, Doug wrote:

Hey, if moderating the call means entering the code, then I'll volunteer for that. But it will be up to the rest of the gang to keep the conversation going.

Doug.

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anne Jacko
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 3:35 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] We need a volunteer moderatorfor this week's call

Hello Council members,

You may recall that we flip-floppers here recently canceled and then un-canceled the conference call for this Thursday, provided someone is able to moderate the call in Bjorn's absence. So far there have been no takers, but I'm hoping this message will prompt a volunteer.

The call is Thursday at 8am PT / 11am ET / 5pm CET. For more, please see the wiki. Thanks.

Anne Jacko