[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Webinars
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:24:42 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AchgGhnF2HKuqgDFSiivlCiHgd6MFwBltdAA
- Thread-topic: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Webinars
Can you help me get a light bulb go off in my head as well?
That debugging feature sounds so good I really WANT to know...
> debugger, even more effective. For example, someone
> explained to me how
> to use the debugger to force a process into a problematic
> threading state
> to reproduce a very hard to reproduce timing dependant issue;
> a light bulb
> went off in my head where I thought, that's so simple and
> obvious, why did
> it never occur to me?