Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Java Mock frameworks - using them in your project?

> In STP we've got a need for a java mockobject framework to help speed
> up the
> test development process. I'm just wondering if any other projects
> out there
> have a mock framework in place already that could be shared or reused in
> some fashion, or even if we could take a look at how you're using one.

Personally, I like EasyMock (www.easymock.org) but never had the time to
try and get it IP reviewed for inclusion in Orbit.  We have implemented a
very simple variant of it in one of our test plug-ins, it can be found at
[1].

Boris

[1]
/cvsroot/eclipse/org.eclipse.ui.tests.harness/src/org/eclipse/ui/tests/harness/util/Mocks.java

Back to the top