Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council dinner on Monday at ESE

Looks like we are zeroing in on "dinner on Monday" for the Architecture Council at ESE. Shall we meet in the lobby of the conference hotel at 6pm to begin a long discussion about where to eat, followed by a correctly Continental dinner?

Regrets for this -- got a number of travel delays under my belt today and got
in too late....

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387