[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Change to scheduled call with Bjorn

Hello Architecture Council members,

The every-other-month call for October was scheduled for next Thursday, Oct. 11. Bjorn and several council members will be at Eclipse Summit Europe then, so we need to reschedule the call.

The call will be two weeks later, on Thursday, October 25, at 8am PT, 11am ET, 5pm CET. The wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council#Call_Schedule) has been updated to show the new call time. I hope this will work for the majority of council members. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
503-784-3788