Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council face-to-face at the Eclipse Summit Europe?

Bjorn,

Yes -- I'll be arriving around noon on Tuesday, so dinner would be fine
with me.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         "eclipse.org-architecture-council"
             Sent by:                  <eclipse.org-architecture-council@e
             eclipse.org-archi         clipse.org>
             tecture-council-b                                          cc
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       Re:
                                       [eclipse.org-architecture-council]
             10/02/2007 11:19          Architecture     Council
             AM                        face-to-face  at the Eclipse Summit
                                       Europe?

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council"
             <eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council@
               eclipse.org>

John,
I heard people say "if it doesn't conflict with the other ESE things I'm
doing" which pretty much rules out a meeting. But we could do a dinner on
Tuesday night?

- Bjorn
      What was the outcome of the request below? Are we having a meeting at
      ESE?

--