Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Will there be an EAC call tomorrow?

Martin et al,

The next AC call I show on Bjorn's calendar is Thursday, October 11. I just checked the wiki and it doesn't list specific dates (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council#Call_Schedule). I will update the wiki to list the dates that I have put on the calendar so far. Thanks for the reminder to do so, even if it was inadvertent!

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788