RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension pointdesign workshop

My guess is that there is very little chance that such a meeting could be
organized for this fall. There are already a number of Eclipse-related
events (ESE, EclipseWorld, Members Meeting, OS Summit Asia, etc.) that are
putting travel demands on our community's technical leaders.

Is this something we (the EMO) should be trying to facilitate for
EclipseCon?

Mike Milinkovich
Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228
Mobile: +1.613.220.3223