RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Proposal API/extension pointdesign workshop

Hi Boris,

except for some mails on this list, there has nothing happened...
I still think such a workshop would be a interesting for many
eclipse developers. Doing something at eclipsecon might be interesting,
but I think a workshop where actual or new APIs can be discussed
would be more useful if it happens long enough before the API freeze
for the 2008 release. Sometime September-November would be a good
time....

Michael
--
Michael Scharf, Wind River
direct +49.6621.586.0139 mobile +49.173.664.2579 fax +49.6221.436.805