Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council mandate

"Platform" in this context refers to all the Eclipse projects.
The Eclipse Top-Level Project does not have an exclusive on the word "Platform" :-)

John Arthorne wrote:
Before proposing further topics for discussion, I have a clarifying question about the Architecture Council's mandate. The development process [1] states, "The Architecture Council is responsible for the development, articulation, and maintenance of the Eclipse Platform Architecture." My question is, what is the "Eclipse Platform" in this context?  I have a very definite interpretation of "Eclipse Platform", namely, the one described at http://eclipse.org/platform.

Back to the top