[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council wiki page

Naci Dai wrote:
Since I am newbie, is there a wiki page/place where there are previos call minutes, logisitics, call info etc. I can use to get prepared?
I have just now (doh, why didn't I think of this earlier) created a wiki page for the Architecture Council: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council

Elford, Chris L wrote:
The only way that I see minutes now is to search eclipse.org for
"architecture council minutes".  I have not found a single page that
contains links to all the previous meetings.
This incarnation of the Architecture Council is so new that we don't really have a history. You can read the minutes of the previous instance here, but it's not that relevant to our new revitalized version of the Council. We have a new mandate and it is up to us to make something of it.

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
1.) The EAC calls had been scheduled bi-monthly (2nd Thursday of every other month). So, usually
     there would not have been a call in September. I'm assuming that we just shift by 1 month, so
     the calls will be Sept.13 / Nov.8 / Jan.10 / March 13 -- ok so far?
Martin - I have the calls as being monthly - perhaps I missed a memo.
2.) With the lack of an agenda now, I'm wondering what's the process for composing an agenda.
    Is everyone just supposed to propose topics to cover? Are we going to make initial discussions
    on the mailing list, preparing the phone meeting?
Good idea. I started a wiki page for us (for the Architecture Council) at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council
I've put your agenda ideas on that page.

- Bjorn

Back to the top