Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Thursday - not really happening

Bjorn ,

Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to the first call in September. Since I am newbie, is there a wiki page/place where there are previos call minutes, logisitics, call info etc. I can use to get prepared?

Architecture Council members,
With all the vacations this time of year and the lack of an agenda, I'm going to suggest that we don't have our scheduled call tomorrow (Thursday). We'll try to get a quorum and an interesting topic together for our September call.

- Bjorn

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s. itu teknokent ari-1 25
Maslak, Istanbul 34469