Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Welcome to the new Eclipse Architecture Council

Anne,

(1) XL please

(2) Thursday better for me, Wednesdays could work too. Either 10am or 11am
is fine with me.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>                                          To
             Sent by:                  "eclipse.org-architecture-council"
             eclipse.org-archi         <eclipse.org-architecture-council@e
             tecture-council-b         clipse.org>
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse.org-architecture-council]
             06/16/2007 01:15          Welcome to the new Eclipse
             PM                        Architecture Council

             Please respond to
             emo@xxxxxxxxxxx;
             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council"
             <eclipse.org-arch
             itecture-council@
               eclipse.org>

Congratulations and welcome to the new Eclipse Architecture Council.
I've written a few words about how the new Council exists and what it's
purpose is in the Projects FAQ.

Our first two action items are simple:
   1. In spite of the summer weather, we'd like to acknowledge your past
      and future contributions to Eclipse with a cool Architecture Council
      only edition of the Eclipse jacket. So your first action item is to
      send an email to Anne (emo@xxxxxxxxxxx or, if I set this email up
      correctly, 'reply') with your jacket size. Thanks!
   2. I'd like to set up bi-monthly Architecture Council conference calls,
      at least for now. We can adjust the interval when we decide whether
      we have more or less than expected to talk about. I'm going to
      suggest either the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Wednesday or Thursday of every
      other month at 7am or 8am Pacific Time, 10am or 11am Eastern Time,
      4pm or 5pm CET, 10pm or 11pm Shanghai). So your second action item is
      to send an email to Anne with your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices from
      those twelve possible times.
Thanks and congratulations and welcome!
--

 Bjorn