Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When is the next Architecture Council phone meeting?

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting for TPTP,  I am in the COSMOS f2f meeting
It would be great if a meeting notification can be sent at least one day ahead.. my calendar is not that well organized:)

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs
Phone:  (905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)
Fax: (905) 413-4850

Ward Cunningham <ward.cunningham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/10/2007 11:39 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-architecture-council"        <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-architecture-council" <eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"Scharf, Michael" <Michael.Scharf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] When is the next         Architecture  Council phone meeting?

I will host the call which begins in twenty minutes. See you all
then. -- Ward