Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Its a second Thursday ... but nocall?

Well, um, sorry guys. I was the bozo who apparently forgot to write "second Thursday of each month at noon Eastern" into my calendar and thus, obviously, I was not there to activate the call.  Sufficiently embarrassed by my oversight, I have now written it into my calendar and will attend, red-faced, next month.

My apologies for wasting your time today,
Bjorn

Back to the top