eclipse.org-architecture-council Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
October 16, 13
14:38 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New AC Member -- Denis Roy Gunnar Wagenknecht
14:35 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New AC Member -- Denis Roy Thomas Watson
14:26 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New AC Member -- Denis Roy John Arthorne
14:17 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New AC Member -- Denis Roy Steffen Pingel
14:10 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New AC Member -- Denis Roy Chris Aniszczyk
14:08 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New AC Member -- Denis Roy Benjamin Cabé
14:06 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New AC Member -- Denis Roy Doug Schaefer
14:05 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] New AC Member -- Denis Roy Ian Bull
04:02 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [Bug 419487] New: Mentors needed for Mosquitto project Achim Lörke
October 15, 13
22:34 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [Bug 419487] New: Mentors needed for Mosquitto project Doug Schaefer
18:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fwd: [Bug 419487] New: Mentors needed for Mosquitto project Eclipse Management Organization
October 10, 13
11:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Oct AC Meeting Notes Andrew Overholt
11:39 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 10-Oct AC Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
September 30, 13
14:45 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2014 Wayne Beaton
09:18 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next EAC Meeting Eike Stepper
September 24, 13
11:51 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] I need a mentor for GeoMesa Wayne Beaton
10:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] I need a mentor for GeoMesa Tsvetkov, Krum
09:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] I need a mentor for GeoMesa Wayne Beaton
02:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] I need a mentor for GeoMesa Tsvetkov, Krum
September 23, 13
15:12 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] I need a mentor for GeoMesa Wayne Beaton
14:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] I need a mentor for GeoMesa Chris Aniszczyk
14:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] I need a mentor for GeoMesa Wayne Beaton
September 12, 13
12:08 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 12-Sep Meeting Minutes Oberhuber, Martin
11:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] call today... Achim Loerke
10:19 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] call today... Doug Schaefer
06:47 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] call today... Thomas Watson
06:32 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] call today... Markus Knauer
05:16 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] call today... Campo, Christian
September 09, 13
09:27 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Comments, thoughts, concerns about JSR 107? Wayne Beaton
September 04, 13
13:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2013 Eike Stepper
10:53 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2013 Wayne Beaton
08:28 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Recommendations for setting up Tycho-based build ? Oberhuber, Martin
August 30, 13
01:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2013 Eike Stepper
August 21, 13
12:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Development Process 2013 Wayne Beaton
August 14, 13
12:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentoring opportunity for hot new project in the M2M space Wayne Beaton
August 13, 13
02:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Naci Dai
August 12, 13
08:22 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Cédric Brun
August 10, 13
08:13 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Aug 8 AC meeting minutes Oberhuber, Martin
08:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Oberhuber, Martin
August 09, 13
14:21 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Kenn Hussey
14:03 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Oberhuber, Martin
August 08, 13
10:48 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Mos, Adrian
10:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Campo, Christian
August 07, 13
12:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Gunnar Wagenknecht
12:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Markus Knauer
12:14 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Benjamin Cabé
12:05 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Doug Schaefer
12:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting tomorrow Oberhuber, Martin
July 29, 13
23:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Naci Dai
02:04 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Tsvetkov, Krum
00:36 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Ian Bull
July 22, 13
11:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming John Arthorne
11:11 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Mos, Adrian
10:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Wayne Beaton
06:41 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Achim Loerke
July 20, 13
02:54 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Eike Stepper
July 19, 13
17:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Steffen Pingel
17:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Campo, Christian
11:42 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Markus Knauer
10:43 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Michael Scharf
10:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Doug Schaefer
10:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Chris Aniszczyk
10:23 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Benjamin Cabé
10:16 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Gunnar Wagenknecht
10:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian KÃgel and Jonas Helming Mike Milinkovich
10:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for Maximilian Kögel and Jonas Helming Ed Merks
July 09, 13
08:24 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] CANCELING AC meeting Jul 11 Oberhuber, Martin
July 04, 13
09:58 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting next week Jul 11 Doug Schaefer
03:01 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC meeting next week Jul 11 Oberhuber, Martin
July 03, 13
13:04 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Contributing via Git Wayne Beaton
June 21, 13
12:10 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] How can we specify multiple authors on a Git commit? Wayne Beaton
June 20, 13
02:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Achim Lörke
June 19, 13
14:42 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
June 13, 13
12:00 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 13-Jun-2013 Notes Oberhuber, Martin
11:38 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Eike Stepper
10:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC Monthly today at 5pm CET / 11am EDT Benjamin Cabé
10:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Oberhuber, Martin
10:46 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC Monthly today at 5pm CET / 11am EDT Markus Knauer
10:45 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Gunnar Wagenknecht
09:37 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Wayne Beaton
07:49 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC Monthly today at 5pm CET / 11am EDT Andrew Overholt
06:28 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Gunnar Wagenknecht
05:25 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] IP / Provenience problem ? When multiple contributors collaborate on Gerrit Oberhuber, Martin
05:09 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC Monthly today at 5pm CET / 11am EDT Oberhuber, Martin
June 12, 13
12:20 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
11:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
11:59 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
08:44 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Michael Scharf
02:24 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Eike Stepper
01:55 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Naci Dai
June 11, 13
16:12 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors needed Wayne Beaton
07:17 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next Meeting Eike Stepper
May 16, 13
12:07 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-May AC Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
10:40 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Benjamin Cabé
10:29 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Mos, Adrian
09:50 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Doug Schaefer
07:09 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Sebastien Gandon
06:56 Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Achim Lörke
06:34 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC monthly meeting today Oberhuber, Martin
May 08, 13
06:11 [eclipse.org-architecture-council] May AC Meeting moved to Thu May 16 ? Oberhuber, Martin

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10