[eclipse-scripting-dev] Scripts don't show

Hi,

Trying out the EASE with JavaScript. Added a project as Script Location and added a few .js file there, but they don't show up in the Script Explorer, not in the context menus of the shell and Module Explorer.

Neither does the Module Explorer show any Modules (and judging this thread there should be at least a few default ones, if I'm not mistaken: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-scripting-dev/msg00108.html).

Is this maybe broken in the nightly build? (I just installed EASE from the nightly update site)

Is there an non-nightly update site that might be considered a bit more stable?

I've also tried to run some of the sample scripts provided here, but none work due to unresolved references: https://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.scripting.git/tree/Plugins/engines/org.eclipse.ease.lang.javascript.examples/samples/scripts

Hope someone can shed some light,

Paul

Back to the top