Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Jython Debugger - final functionality

Martin wrote:

> I am very pleased to announce that I managed to implement all of the required and some of the desired functionality.

Great work you did, Martin, glad to have you on GSoC!

FYI: I just created a new repo on github [1]. There I will import the EScriptMonkey sources within this week. Afterwards you are invited to add your code contribution to the same repo.

Thanks for your contribution and keep up committing J

Christian

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ease-addons/jython