[eclipse-scripting-dev] Trying to run script

Hi, I'm trying to run the http://codeandme.blogspot.de/p/escript-script-example.html script using the Core and Modules features from http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/ease/eclipse-e4-ease-nightly/ but am not sure where to put that script  (or any other script)

A variation of this question is how to recreate the environment shown in  https://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Scripting/Tutorials

Note: The Rhino Script Shell is working OKish, but that only seems to allow the execution of one line at the time. I said OKish, because when I executed the script loadModule('DialogModule');  I got the Unable to find module "/DialogModule error (in the Console window), so don't think all is right with the Rhino Script Shell

I'm using Lula M6 Release

Dinis

Back to the top