Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Adding an existing python project to eclipse

On 14 July 2013 22:54, lindathadeus@xxxxxxxxx <lindathadeus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am working on a python project, which I want to integrate with Eclipse
> IDE. I am new to Eclipse.
> Can anyone tell how to add existing python project to Eclipse?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Linda J

Hi Linda J,

If you mean you want to edit python code from within eclipse
environment, you should install PyDev, it is available in the eclipse
marketplace.

More info at http://pydev.org.

I think this list is generally about automating eclipse using some
scripting language (internal to eclipse). More info about scripting
eclipse in this way can be found at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Scripting.

There has been some development in this direction (see groovy) but I
don't think any of that work is currently being developed/supported.

Cheers,
Tim

Back to the top