[eclipse-pmc] Committer Election for Shi Chen on Eclipse JDT LS™ has started

A committer election for Shi Chen on project Eclipse JDT LS™
(eclipse.jdt.ls) was started by Jinbo Wang with this criteria:

Shi Chen has been contributing to the Eclipse JDT LS™ team for a while and
has already made an impact on the project.

Below is the commit history from Shi's contributions to Eclipse JDT LS
project:
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/commits?author=CsCherrYY

https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1656 - Support Type Hierarchy
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1615 - Support inferSelection
when extract to variable
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1619 - Support inferSelection
when extract to field
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1585 - Infer expressions if
there is no selection range when extracting method
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1675 - Migrate legacy
formatter profile options to the current version
https://github.com/eclipse/eclipse.jdt.ls/pull/1738 - fix: Changes on
Formatter profiles have no effect before reloading

A popular feature that Shi contributed was the Type Hierarchy, which received
many positive feedbacks from the community. I'm looking forward his more
engagement on the JDT LS project, and bringing more impact to this project in
future.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Shi Chen as a committer on Eclipse JDT
LS™.

Eclipse JDT LS™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls/elections/election-shi-chen-committer-eclipse-jdt-ls%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.jdt.ls