Re: [eclipse-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse JDT Language Server

On Tue, 2021-04-06 at 21:38 -0400, Jonah Graham wrote:
> Hi Roland,
>
> (For clarity I am not a member of the PMC)
>
> As the JDT.LS depends on LSP4J and LSP4J has not graduated yet, is
> there any effect of that on the JDT.LS project? Does the JDT.LS
> want/need the LSP4J project to graduate?

I don't think we would require LSP4J graduating in order to graduate.

The decision to go for 1.0 (and graduation) was driven by the fact that
we merged some features, which were some of the last remaining features
to expect out of an IDE, that were lacking in our offering. The project
itself has also had a good amount of releases, and usage over the past
few years.

--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top