Re: [eclipse-pmc] Reducing the number of migration guides in latest release

> What's the expected ROI (ie what's the benefit of such effort)?

If we remove migration guides, we reduce the download size of the
Eclipse IDE for every single IDE user.

And the effort to remove an old migration guide is very small.
Basically delete a folder and one entry in a file.

Best regards, Lars