Re: [eclipse-pmc] Platform Co-lead

I'm sorry that the Endgame Plan is not precise whether it must be the project lead where the change happens or any project lead. PMC members. please tell me your opinion, and I will improve the wording accordingly.

Having said that, I think Sarika would be a good addition to the Platform leadership team. So, +1 from me.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        04.03.2020 15:21
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [eclipse-pmc] Platform Co-lead
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Sarika,

AFAIK any project lead can approve patches. So you can already approve platform patches as JDT lead.

Best regards, Lars

Sarika Sinha <sarika.sinha@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Mi., 4. März 2020, 06:47:
Hi PMC,

I am interested in becoming a co-lead for the merged Platform project. I was the lead for the Platform Debug and Platform Ant project before the merge and this will help me in approving fixes during RCs. I am currently a co-lead for the JDT project.

Regards,
Sarika