[eclipse-pmc] Windows SWT patch reviews

SWT on win32 patches seem to be piling up now (e.g. https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/project:platform/eclipse.platform.swt+win32+status:open) and we don't have anyone but Niraj to look at them right now. Considering that and upcoming introduction of svg and other file formats for Linux only right now.
It seems correct to me to send a generic plea for help (cross-distro mailing list? initially) for people interested to help out with  the supposedly most used operating system.
Also aiming at making the people submitting win32 specific patches committers seems like what should we do in the very short term but the issue for this is that I don't even have access to such maching and I had to borrow one from a friend last week for quick check for project of mine.
So what do you think? Can we get Niraj to engage with Nikita (most patches coming from him in the current queue) so we can get him commit rights and unbreak the vicious cycle?

--
Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse Team

Back to the top