Re: [eclipse-pmc] Consider Bug 535123 and Bug 534817 for RC4a

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 9:11 AM, Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We have two bugs SWT team would like to include in 4.8

Bug 534817 - screenshots do not change and

Bug 535123 - [HiDPI][GTK3] Black bands visible in Eclipse UI on x2 display

Bug 534817 breaks SWTBot product and we don’t have a workaround.

Bug 535123 shows black bands over tool bars in hidpi mode.

These two are fixed with a single patch as they are related. Here is the patch https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/124241/

If approved I would like to Schedule RC4a build as soon as possible. If we can create RC4a by Tuesday we can contribute to Simrel’s RC4.

Tested and verified - quite important bug. +1 from me.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858