Re: [eclipse-pmc] Photon (4.8) Release Review Material

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 10:07 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What we have now is a compromise since it comes with a big warning.

Another point, if this can reassure Mike, you and others, is that it's actually exactly the same risk of issues for addition/removal of builders (ie some builders may be deeply related to other things so that we wouldn't like a user to remove it easily, some other builders would leave garbage even if removed, some project would miss to rely on project notification in its logic to keep track of some important invariant...), which have been configurable by users exactly the same way for years, without much trouble.

Back to the top