[eclipse-pmc] Request to include Tip of the Day framework in the Eclipse Platform

Hi PMC,

Over the past half year, we have been working on the Tip of the Day framework. "We", is me as primary author and Lars Vogel and Mickael Istria as reviewers.

I request permission to include these bundles in platform, so that we can see it live in M7.

The code is already in the ua repository and is being built routinely, the links below point you to the admin of the project and to a video of how we would include platform tips through a dynamic json provider. It will also give you an idea of the look and feel.

Let me know what else you require.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter,

Wim Jongman

Back to the top