From:        "Noopur Gupta" <noopur_gupta@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        29.11.2017 10:07
Subject:        [eclipse-pmc] Requesting approval for bug 527411
Sent by:        eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

I would like to request approval for releasing the fix for bug
527411. It fixes the handling of dynamic tests and parameterized tests in JUnit 5 when run as plug-in tests. Without the fix, running such plug-in tests results in no test found message and the tests are not displayed correctly in the JUnit view. The fix is already present in master since last week.

Regards,
Noopur