Re: [eclipse-pmc] Requesting approval for bug 526545

Sorry, I should have mentioned that the approval request is for RC4.

Jay

----- Original message -----
From: "Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran" <jarthana@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Requesting approval for bug 526545
Date: Wed, Nov 29, 2017 1:48 PM

Hello all,

I would like to request approval for releasing fix for bug 526545. This fixes a problem in the compiler, which doesn't get loaded when run with JRE 8. This affects tycho as well other ECJ clients, who can't upgrade to 4.7.2 without the fix.

The fix is straight forward and is already in master.

Regards,
Jay