Re: [eclipse-pmc] Resigning from the Eclipse PMC

Martin,

I have highly valued both your perspective and dedication during your tenure on the Eclipse PMC. You will be missed.

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Martin Oberhuber ---2017/11/15 03:10:23---Dear Eclipse PMC, dear EMO, Since I've changed jobs in summMartin Oberhuber ---2017/11/15 03:10:23---Dear Eclipse PMC, dear EMO, Since I've changed jobs in summer, it's become increasingly hard to jugg

From: Martin Oberhuber <mober.at+eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, Emo Emo <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2017/11/15 03:10
Subject: [eclipse-pmc] Resigning from the Eclipse PMC
Sent by: eclipse-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Eclipse PMC, dear EMO,

Since I've changed jobs in summer, it's become increasingly hard to juggle responsibilities
down to a point where I feel I can't properly fill my role on the Eclipse PMC any more so
I'd like to resign from this position.

I've been extremely honored to serve on the PMC, and I have really appreciated the deep
insights and professionalism of work that I could experience there.

Thanks for having me, and I wish the project all the best moving forward!

Thanks,
Martin