Re: [eclipse-pmc] Resigning from the Eclipse PMC

I've deactivated your Eclipse PMC Member record.

Thanks for your service to the project.

Wayne

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 3:09 AM, Martin Oberhuber <mober.at+eclipse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Eclipse PMC, dear EMO,

Since I've changed jobs in summer, it's become increasingly hard to juggle responsibilities
down to a point where I feel I can't properly fill my role on the Eclipse PMC any more so
I'd like to resign from this position.

I've been extremely honored to serve on the PMC, and I have really appreciated the deep
insights and professionalism of work that I could experience there.

Thanks for having me, and I wish the project all the best moving forward!

Thanks,
Martin