Re: [eclipse-pmc] [platform-dev] Nomination of Alexander Kurtakov as Eclipse Platform lead

Hi EMO and Webmaster,

this request might have "forgotten" over the EC fun. I still do not
see Alex listed as project lead.
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.platform/who

Could you please add him?

Best regards, Lars

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Emo,
>
> Can you please add Alex as additional team lead to the Eclipse Platform
> Project?
>
> Best regards, Lars
>

> Am 24.10.2017 12:44 schrieb "Martin Oberhuber" <mober.at+eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> +1 with pleasure!
>
> Martin
>
>> On 23 Oct 2017, at 17:27, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Dear PMC,
>>
>> please confirm Alex nomination as additonal Eclipse Platform project lead.
>>
>> Best regards, Lars

>>> Subject: [platform-dev] Nomination of Alexander Kurtakov as Eclipse
>>> Platform

>>> Fax (040) 5247 6322, Email: lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx, Web: