Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Andrey Loskutov <loskutov@xxxxxx> wrote:
Prom my view we could leave the projects structure as is, but at least give all "platform" committers in all platform projects rights to commit to "other" platform projects. So that one could fix trivial issues in equinox or p2 without waiting months for a review :-)

Not without changing the Eclipse Development Process and getting webmaster to change how they manage permissions.

The natural extension of this is that everybody becomes a committer on Platform to get access to everything. When this is the case, why bother having separate projects?

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
Director of Open Source Projects