Re: [eclipse-pmc] Concerns Regarding Sub-Project Merege

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 12:15 PM, Aleksandar Kurtakov
<akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Aleksandar Kurtakov

> Further more - it's quite likely that new people will fix/improve
> snippets and/or tests and this still requires being SWT committer to
> push but doesn't require special knowledge about any WS.

Take, for example, me. I contributed approx. 70 commits to SWT. And I
think only one of them was in WS specific code (table header styling
for SWT GTK).

All the rest of my commits was about documentation, snippets, new
lambda helper methods, example code and the like.

Best regards, Lars