Re: [eclipse-pmc] Fw: [jetty-dev] Staged Potential Release: Jetty 9.4.6.v20170531

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As additional info, for 4.6 we updated Jetty during RC4, see bug 495069:
> Move up to Jetty 9.3.9

I finally went to file issue[1] with them requesting to stage the p2
repo too. I can not afford the time to handcraft it now so any real
testing from my side will happen once there is p2 repo.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/1587

--
Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse Team