Re: [eclipse-pmc] Approval for Bug 516114 to add support for styling of the tabbed properties view

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Dani, the patch will only influence the dark theme.
>
> I strongly disagree. None of the code changes I quickly looked at are
> restricted to a specific theme.

Yes, they are. They way this works in the CSS engine is via the CSS
file. See that in https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/96470/ only the dark
theme css has changed
(bundles/org.eclipse.ui.themes/css/dark/e4-dark_globalstyle.css). All
other css files are unchanged.